Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My best friend

yesterday, it was bad night....fully drunken.Woke up at half eight morning and its late to class.I was simply trying to sleep once again.suddenly i got messages from India, went back to childhood time.

That was my first Telugu medium class i.e 6 th class, i got big " 0 " in 5th class Telugu exam.My papa he was too angry.....He made a drastic decision that i was going to study Telugu medium from 6th class.New college, new clases , new books bla bla....i was simply blind.I just took first bench like a good boy,suddenly a boy ,whoes name is krishna came to my place and kicked me from that seat as thats his usual place. fight began , we both were fighting like boxers and that wasnt stopped by any one.i got a unblocked punch up on my face,thats it! i dont know what happend after that.every thing in my mind was blind and i thought i died.I opend my eyes ....that was my dad infront of me...he shot me once again. I dont know what to do ,just ran from that place. couple of days later we both we became friends.We both were class mates untill undergraduation.He had choosen computers field and me? the great Biotechnology. After undergraduation he and his family went to some other place and i thought its was end to my friendship with him. but i got message tuday and saying that "how can u forgot a person who gave u a unblocked punch",remembered me abt his shot and my dad shot too.He got that mobile number from my dad.

1 comment: